Sunday, September 10, 2006

Weekend Friends


Spent the rest of my weekend in bed with the latest Cosmo, a box of tissues and lots of liquids on my bedside table. Augh... I hate being sick especially since I'm so looking forward to diving next Saturday! To top it all off, I had tons in my to-do list that I'm instead pushing to finish tomorrow. Sigh....

Must get better. Must stop this crazy cold from taking over!

------
cheers! new cotton sateen sheets for my bed
it's ok... if you drove all the way to dream maker only to fiind out that they're asking you to fit the wrong dress (because yours is not even made!)
------

2 comments:

sunkissed said...

it seems as if every one i knew manila has or had a cold this week. you take care ayt? ;)

Anonymous said...

tuy, marunong na ako mag-post! :) come here nga! >:D<