Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Anilao Weekend Post Interrupted

Was planning to do an all-out entry about my weekend in Anilao but the quarter-end rush is really getting in the way! By the time I get home, all I can do is lounge around, watch an episode or two of House (more on this next time!), and sleep.

This is what I've got in the meantime. Promise to post more pictures and a more sensible entry about our Anilao adventure this weekend!


-------
cheers! meeting new people & having a fun weekend with friends
it's ok... if you haven't been going to the gym for almost 2 weeks now!
--------

thanks to Jeanettesky for putting together our pictures!

4 comments:

sunkissed said...

waaaaah!!!! BEACH!!! ANILAO!!! I am teary-eyed! waaaaaah!Here I am wearing flannel jackets with faux fur hoodies and you show me pics in a wetsuit and two-piece bikinis??? boo! ;P

christine said...

soaked up some sun, for you genot, that's why i'm all baluga again, hehe...! it would've been even more fun with you!

Anonymous said...

wow saya naman!!! i miss the beach...

Anonymous said...

the budget may run dry, the episodes be stale, and the bowl go empty.. but the salt water day saga will always be a-filmin'.


cheers! lol :p