Friday, September 08, 2006

To be 33 & Drunk with Pale Pilsen

I have a really miserable hangover. Note to self: drinking red wine, San Mig Light, white wine and San Miguel Pale Pilsen (from cheers to tagay, to cheers, then tagay again!) is a bad bad idea. I want to sleep off my nausea but I have to work and pretend to host this training session... aughhh... Looking out the window, I see the greens of Malarayat Golf & Country Club and I wish I'm out there enjoying it instead of being stuck here in training!

Later, cousin Lisa & I are driving to downtown Lipa to visit our grandparents and stay the night. I'm so looking forward to sleep, sleep, sleep and lotsa food!!

------
cheers!
2 days out of the office!
it's ok...
if a guy you just met thought you were 6 years older than him when in fact, you're a year younger. Just blame it on alcohol, bad taste and... his limited intellectual capacity!
------

5 comments:

sunkissed said...

I freakin' miss SAN MIG!!! Any kind, be it pale pilsen or light!!! waaaahhhh!

Iskoo said...

bloghoppin...

nice view of Malarayat Golf and Country Club, I would feel the same way if I were in your shoes that time. hope by this time you are enjoying a tight sleep :)

christine said...

thanks iskoo! i'm in bed, alright -- sick with the most depressing cold. :(

Anonymous said...

So much effort to balance skill with technology in order to capture the perfect moment with the perfect environment to simulate a candid and natural environment has been overshadowed by one click from the master of the self-portrait. Partida pa yun, may hangover pa at bruised ego from being mistaken for a 33-year old! Great pic! Let's cheers to that! :P

christine said...

why do i have the feeling i know who you are?! LESLIE?!! :D