Sunday, September 03, 2006

39 months and counting!

Today we celebrate our 39th month as buds. Almost 13 of which, we spent in a thousands-of-miles-12-hour-difference, long-distance relationship. Being in this set-up taught me a whole lot of things: maturity, patience, independence, understanding and yes, TRUST! It's one of the most difficult things I've gotten myself into, for sure. But is it all worth it? Most definitely.

Then again, we're never really apart, are we, bud? :o)


That's Raymond and I enjoying the sunset at the Stanford University campus sometime in May of this year. We dropped by Silicon Valley on our way back to San Mateo from the vineyards of Napa Valley.

I cannot wait to share more sunsets like this one with my bud. :-)

Thanks to fd's Flickr Toys!

--------
cheers! watching his reaction as he views the US buds video you made especially for him
it's ok... even if it's soo hot & humid that it feels more like the middle of summer, and not 4 months before Christmas!
-------

3 comments:

sunkissed said...

happy 39th! oh my gosh, after reading your post plus erica's surprising entry, i remembered the exciting mess i was in a few years ago. thank God my friends are doing well in that dept. goodluck dears!

Anonymous said...

Hi liked reading through Nice blog you have Thanks for sharing

christine said...

genot, thanks, thanks! don't worry, i still have in mind the advise you gave me weeks ago :-)

zingtrial, thanks for the comment! keep on reading! :-)