Sunday, November 06, 2005

the final saturday before THAT monday

the inevitable is a little more than 24 hours away: the dreaded monday back at work! i'm not at all ready to throw myself back into the grind. uh-uh. in fact, i will continue to deny that load waiting for me next week and silence that little voice telling me i have not done what i planned to do during my full sunday-to-sunday "rest".
--
today was great! my mom turned 53 today and we had a crazy time at tita mina's during dinner. i love how my family is so loud -- you put 5 of us in one room and it will seem as if 20 people are in there with the amount of noise we can make!


--
my bud was so touched with the surprises i had for him on his birthday today! it's hard celebrating it this far from him, but i hope that my series of gifts compensated for the distance.
---
finally learned how to edit my links, make use of flicker and edit my template! yey! thanks tepin, i'm no longer a blog dummy :-)


No comments: