Saturday, November 11, 2006

Highway Driving

I drove alone from my house to Canyon Woods, Tagaytay Thursday morning for a Business Partner event. Canyon Woods is so far up that it already sits at the border of Nasugbu, Batangas. It's a good thing I relish the pleasure (or the pain?!) of my own company that I actually didn't mind the long drive. It was just me, the radio (my car, Stitch, doesn't even have a CD-player installed, hehe), the occassional phone calls and the crazy, random thoughts swirling in and out of my head.

I love long drives--- be it with my bud, my family or a group of crazy friends. The
re's a different kind of bonding that happens when you all get stuck in a car for hours on end. You talk about things from the deep to the inane, make up hilarious games, take trips down the memory lane and sing to your hearts' content.

---------
One of the long drives I want to do in the future is Big Sur Drive. The US Highway 1 drive boasts of one of the most scenic routes in the world. I hear the landscapes, the sunrises and the dramatic coastlines are simply breathtaking.

-------
I took one of those blog things again the other day. Do You Drive Like A Guy or a Girl? Friends are not surprised, for sure, hahaha.

I miss Speedzone!

--------
cheers! finally announcing an exciting new program you've been working on for a month now.
it's ok... if you smoked your first yosi since high school.
--------

2 comments:

sunkissed said...

omg...you smoked? hahaha...me too. just a puff though, and i was way too drunk to think of lung cancer...and it was caliboy's yosi so it felt like kissing him. i'm such a loser hey? hahaha.

christine said...

hahaha, yup, no time to think of lung cancer when you've had a number of tequila shots :o)