Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Back in the South

Back in Cebu! Only now I'm staying at the Waterfront in Lahug. Unluckily, I got one of those rooms that haven't been renovated yet... and all I can say is... I miss Marriott!!! My only consolation right now is the huge, gorgeous Christmas tree with the awesome decor at the lobby. Will take a pic of that and post it tomorrow :o)

--------
cheers! getting a text from a Business Partner appreciating the help you are extending to them
its' ok... if your hotel room surprisingly has no bathtub. The hot shower with the perfect temperature literally melted your stress away anyway.
-------

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

napadaan lang...i hopped from iskoo's page... :)

greetings from london! :)

christine said...

hi maan! thanks for dropping by! :o) will visit your page too!

Anonymous said...

back in the south for days filled with work work work and stress fom trying to connect wirelessly and finding a signal for WeRoam plus nights out on the town looking for firestations (or firemen?) to quench the fires of thirst & drink your stress away. tsk, tsk, tsk, too bad I cant be there. just make sure to dedicate some shots to me na lang so I can be there in spirit. enjoy....

Iskoo said...

mukhang fully book ang Marriott or any hotel there becasie of the Asian summit diba?

Anonymous said...

i visited in Cebu once and I really enjoyed my stay there, sana makabalik ako. abangan namin ang picture mo kasama ang malaking christmas tree :)

christine said...

to anonymous (even if it's just so obvious who you are, hehe), you are right about every point except for the firestation (and the firemen!)... that bar burnt down, remember?! i drank so many shots of whatever alcoholic bev i can get my hands on, for you, don't worry! :o)

hey iskoo, 2nd week of Dec pa yung ASEAN Summit, pero andaming conventions kaya fully-booked. sayang their suppposed 1 week of no work, na-cancel!

hey cruise247,i'm posting the pics. take a look! :-)