Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lovin' Mistakes & Technology

Thanks to PLDT WeRoam, I'm able to connect my ThinkPad to the Internet and amuse-slash-entertain myself while waiting for Liz to arrive. The Go fare promo terms dictate that we are supposed to be checked-in 45 mins before the flight, otherwise, we run the risk of giving up our seat for someone on the waitlist. Well... it's 3:30 now and Liz is nowhere in sight. The good thing is, because we are holding identical e-tickets, I failed to mention during check-in that mine is not first name on the list. So the counter girl mistook me for Liz and checked her in before she realized her mistake. So now, I'm in the boarding area with the right pass and Liz's pass is waiting for her at the check-in counter. At the very least, Liz is assured that #1, her seat will not be given to someone on the waitlist and #2, she won't be left behind by the plane. At the very least, I won't find myself alone in Davao at 6:30 on a Thursday morning. Haha.

Yipee for mistakes we are more than happy to accomodate.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow ang galing, buti nalang nagkamali yung ground staff sa pag-iissue ng boarding pass.

enjoy your holiday in davao.

Anonymous said...

:) its fun there in Davao! :)