Monday, October 23, 2006

Catching Up

Whoa, it's been more than a week since I last posted something in here. So many things have happened the past days.. but for some weird reason, I found myself with with too many thoughts and things to express that I simply... just. got. stuck.

Hmm.. where do I begin? Ahhh... seeing that my last post was about Davao, it would just be right for me to talk a little bit more about my trip to the land of ---here I go swooning again--- the divine durian!

Liz and I spent 4 full days just stuffing ourselves with MSG-rich junk, fresh seafood, durian, pomelo, salads, a little bit of good 'ol American junk food and more seafood! We spent the rest of the stay going to this wonderful gym called Holiday Spa & Fitness Centre (PhP150 for a day, unlimited use!). It boasts of a badminton court, a swimming pool, a jogging track, first-class gym equipment, a boxing ring and an impressive dance studio. Not bad for PhP 150 a day, unlimited use... Not bad at all! We were in heaven for 2 afternoons trying desperately to burn off the calories from our countless gorging.

1 comment:

Iskoo said...

thanks to gym, ako din malaya na k umain ng kumain kasi may gym naman :)