Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dreaming of Durian

It's 12:14am and I've just finished packing for yet another trip to Davao. This time around though, I'm going there on vacation! I can finally visit the Philippine Eagle Center, the much talked about Eden Nature Park, go back for a day-trip to Pearl Farm Beach Resort and take a much-deserved (at least, in my selfish opinion) R&R.

Thanks to
Cebu Pacific's Go Promos, travellers can now frequent Wow Philippines! *cheers*

I'm trying to just stay awake since my good friend Liz booked us for the 4:30am flight (excited ba?!). It will be pretty useless to go to sleep now if I have to get up a couple of hours from now anyway. I wrote about my favourite things about Davao in August (Wow Davao!), and all I can say is that even if this will be my third time this year to visit the place, I still cannot wait!

--------
cheers!
finishing a comprehensive proposal for a Year Ender Program and getting the support of people who matter-- in opinion and financial backing!
it's ok... if you will not be able to go diving on this Davao trip since your diving buddy will not be making the trip. There will definitely be a next time.
--------

3 comments:

sunkissed said...

I am "Dreaming of the Beach". Cali Boy with a few of our classmates MIGHT go to the Philippines next year...hehe...At last! You guys could meet him.

abidubi said...

weee.. it's nice to know people get to enjoy Davao.. :)

christine said...

hey gen, bring him over quick, hehe :o)

manic psycho, yep, still here and enjoying myself! sarap ng durian, pomelo and seafood! yum yum!