Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Bills, bills, bills!

Spent last weekend doing very adult stuff--- accounting expenses, paying bills and balancing my accounts! The OC in me tries hard to account for every peso is spent, but it's really challenging to do that sometimes... A glaring sign that I should start my monthly accounting is when my wallet has more receipts than cash :-P

This is what my desk looks like every month = utter chaos!


-------
cheers! getting closer and closer to touchdown!
it's ok... if you get home almost past midnight doing overtime.
------

5 comments:

Iskoo said...

maganda yan, mas makikita mo kung saan talaga napupunta pera mo, then pwede mo rin makita yung mga expenses mo na pwede mo i-cute next month :)

Anonymous said...

ganyan ako nag-umpisa dati kaya natututo ako sa budgeting. very effective yang ginagawa mo. keep it up.

sunkissed said...

yup. i know what you're going through.now that i'm a student, i am on break so no balancing for me, except my accounting subject.haha.

Anonymous said...

hey gorgeous,
did you just reveal your home address for the whole world to see? ;-)

tc.

Unknown said...

natapos na ang gastusin ngayong christmas and new year. panahon na para mag ipon ulit..

May this year bring
More Blessings
Good Health, Success, Joy
And Love to you and your family
Happy New Year!